Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Oh shit! I'm 5 weeks pregnant!

Oh shit! I'm 5 weeks pregnant!  

Now I by no means am a writer but when you have a lot on your mind, often times it's easier to just write it down, or type in this case.  At this point, I have so many things running through my head, and I'm a little overwhelmed.  

I consider my family a lot like other American households, a combined family.  I have one child from a previous marriage and my husband has 2 from his previous marriage.  Now we are bringing a baby into this world together, and it's like putting that last piece of the puzzle together which completes the masterpiece.  Even though we have 3 children already, I'm scared shitless!  I mean SHITLESS!  This is something I don't like to admit, especially to my husband, but the what ifs are killing me already.

What if my baby is not healthy?
What if I miscarry?
What if I'm not able to show the same love as my other kids?
What if my other kids feel neglected?
What if, what if, what if?  And the list goes on and on and on!!!

I guess I'm like most moms.. Worried about everything!  I need to learn how to relax and sulk in every moment of this experience. Anyhow, since I have been obsessed with the baby websites and Pinterest, I am going keep you updated on my pregnancy by  cute baby bump photos and my experiences.  I'm 
determined to capture this entire pregnancy from start to finish.  


Ready, set, lets go...

No comments:

Post a Comment